The SpeechPOD SD Evolution is the first product to incorporate SD flash memory technology.
SpeechPOD SD Evolution incorporates a PIR motion sensor and is designed to provide voice messages in any area of a facility to warn of special risks or hazards such as slips, trips and falls, infection control procedures, hygiene requirements, security monitoring or point of sale merchandising etc.
Fully programmable with a simple hand held remote, SpeechPOD SD Evolution is a truly global product with the ability to play any audio file in any language without the need for complex programming knowledge.
• On sensing the presence of people, SpeechPOD SD Evolution will play any pre-programmed voice files in most languages.
• Time delays between messages are selectable via the remote programmer to ensure that the message is broadcast at the right time.
• Up to 100 messages can be pre-programmed and selected either individually or sequentially where each message in the list is played in turn on each activation.
• SpeechPOD SD Evolution has a special ‘Cleaner Mode’ which allows cleaners to set a warning message for a wet and slippery floor. After a preset time, SpeechPOD reverts to its original settings without the need for manual intervention.
• SpeechPOD SD Evolution contains a Windows® based file structure which allows simple ‘drag and drop’ file copying for ease of programming.
• New SmartWave© hi-resolution voice playback software produces crystal clear hi-fidelity audio files to be broadcast in any location.
• SpeechPOD SD Evolution can be powered simply by 4 x AA alkaline batteries, or connected to the mains through a 6Vdc power supply unit for high traffic areas.